Farewell Summer Stir Fry
I am willing to bet this may be one of the last weeks you see this combo in your CSA box. Say farewell to summer with this tasty stir fry that more than covers the ‘nutrient rainbow.’ Pair with a lean protein and whole grain, or enjoy on its own as a lazy Sunday afternoon study snack.
1 small purple onion
2 stalks celery
Fresh corn, removed from stalk
1 cup radishes, chopped
2 cloves garlic
Black truffle oil
Sea salt coarsely ground
1. Heat oil in pan, about 10 seconds.
2. Add garlic and onion. Cook ~3 minutes.
3. Add chopped beets. Cook ~5 minutes.
4. Add celery and corn. Cook ~5 mintes.
5. Add just a splash of black truffle oil, if desired. If you don’t have this on hand, this is still delicious without.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.