March NYC Food Events
Hey there, FPOP!
Today we are pleased to introduce you the inaugural edition of our new monthy newsletter, the “FPOP NYC Food Events Update!” A few days before the start of each month, we’ll highlight on our blog a list of all the upcoming NYC-based, food-centric events that we can find – we want to make sure our membership has every opportunity to get involved in the community at large. Working on an event that we shouldn’t miss? Feel free to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 03/01/15 – Gluten-Free EatUP!
- 03/01/15—Kids Food Festival (Bryant Park)
- 03/02/15– The Traveling Chef: Seeking Inspirations from Home and Abroad with Wylie Dufresne
- 03/07/15– TEDxManhattan: “Changing the Way We Eat” – *Stop by the FPOP sponsored viewing party! RSVP to email@example.com
- 03/07/15– CoffeeCon 2015 NYC – The Consumer Coffee Festival
- 03/07/15– Fleisher’s Pig-to-Pork: Butchery 101
- 03/09/15– Small Plates, Big Hearts, a fundraiser for NYC’s Food & Finance High School
- 03/11/15– “A Culinary Bucket List: 1000 Foods to Eat Before You Die” with Mimi Sheraton and Danny Meyer
- 03/13/15– Village Voice 8th Annual Choice Eats
- 03/14-15/15 – NYC Vegetarian Food Festival
- 03/15/15– Just Food Conference 2015
03/16/15 – Brisket King of NYC 2015
- 03/17/15– Jeff Scott with Scott Anderson, Matthew Jennings, and Zakary Pelaccio from “Notes From a Kitchen” series
- 03/19/15– April Bloomfield and Her Greens
- 03/21-22/15 – Coffee and Tea Festival NYC
- 03/22/15– Sunday Supper at Chelsea Market, a Friends of James Beard Benefit
- 03/22/15– Duck, Duck! Rye?
- 03/25/15– “The New Passover Menu” with Paula Shoyer
- 03/26-27/15- The Role of Nutrition in Dementia Prevention and Management
- 03/29/15 – Cherry Bombe Jubilee Conference